- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (12 large) medjool dates
- 1/3 cup Life’s Abundance Chocolate Protein
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Add dates to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until they are broken down and form a large ball.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue processing until a dough forms, scraping down the sides as needed. The dough should stick together easily but not be overly sticky to the touch.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop dough and roll each portion into 1-inch balls. Coat as desired with cocoa powder, unsweetened coconut flakes, or finely crushed almonds.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to a week.