- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove the stems of the broccoli rabe and shred leaves.
- Blanch broccoli rabe until just tender, about 1 minute. Transfer broccoli to an ice-water bath until cool, then drain and pat leaves dry.
- Combine broccoli rabe, chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onion in a bowl.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour over salad, toss until coated, and enjoy, or store in fridge to have throughout the week!