- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 3 ounces grilled lean steak
- 2 cups baby spinach or mesclun
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon Keri's Lemon Dressing
1. Slice steak and add remaining ingredients.
2. Toss with dressing.
NOTE: Get Keri’s Lemon Dressing recipe here!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
In the nutrition world, we are constantly navigating the role of red meat in our diets. We say that if you are craving a burger or steak, make it a lean cut of grass-fed beef and serve it in a measured 3 – 5 oz portion. It will help to cure PMS, provide energy rich iron and the ever famous B12, which is challenging for non carnivores to get in. It’s also one of the few food sources of ubiquinone, an antioxidant that’s heart-protective and good for our skin. While meat and potatoes may have been the standard of the 1950’s, a new generation has paired steak and salad. Try it this way to cure your craving and feel 100% satisfied!