- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- ½ pound snow peas
- 1 ½ pounds Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Blanch snow peas for 15 seconds and then transfer to ice bath.
3. Mix all ingredients together, toss, add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve chilled.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Fresh spring carrots, green onions, and snow peas are paired with nutrient-powerhouse Napa cabbage: The cousin to kale delivers antioxidants, fiber, and important vitamins like C and K. Serve the crunchy, zesty slaw alongside burgers, fish, or almost any other protein.