- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg white and water until foamy in medium bowl.
- Add walnuts and mix gently until coated.
- Combine rosemary and sea salt in another bowl.
- Stir rosemary and sea salt mixture into bowl with nuts until evenly coated.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet in single layer. Bake 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Let cool completely. Store in airtight container.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Not only is this a great idea for a homemade gift, but nuts are a perfect snack that you can keep just about anywhere! In general, walnuts are a great source of vitamin E, an important antioxidant that keeps our cells strong and healthy. They’re also packed with protein, heart-healthy fats and linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that may help keep you sharp by protecting against memory loss. Plus, a little bit of rosemary goes a long way–adding a delicious and fragrant twist that boosts the ORAC content of this snack even higher!