- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup broccoli rabe
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 slice ezekial bread
- Chop broccoli rabe into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium pan, heat olive oil.
- Add in onion and broccoli rabe and cook until wilted and aromatic.
- Remove broccoli rabe and onion, and crack one egg into the pan until cooked to desired doneness.
- While egg is frying, toast bread until lightly golden.
- Top the toast with veggie mix and egg, serve warm.