- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 6 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounces) can plain pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grade A maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat nonstick mini muffin pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
2. Mix wheat germ, flax seed, chia seeds and ginger snaps in bowl. Add heaping teaspoon of mixture to each muffin cup. Set aside.
3. Whisk eggs in another bowl. Add pumpkin puree, coconut milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
4. Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until sides are sturdy and filling is set. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before using knife to loosen and remove from pan.
6. Combine yogurt and maple syrup in bowl. Cover and chill.
7. Top each with dollop of yogurt mixture and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!