- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 55 minutes
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and brush with coconut oil.
- Place the two halves cut side up on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Scoop the flesh of the squash into a food processor, and add cinnamon, nutmeg, and optional honey/maple syrup and blend until well combined.