- Servings: 15
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated granny smith apple
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup black raisins
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and fill a regular sized muffin tray with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, carrot, apple, and ginger until well combined (wet ingredients).
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, raisins, pecans, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chia seeds (dry ingredients).
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin tray, filling the cups ¾ of the way full.
- Place muffin tray in the center rack and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick tests clean.