- Servings: 15
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated granny smith apple
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup black raisins
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and fill a regular sized muffin tray with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, carrot, apple, and ginger until well combined (wet ingredients).
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, raisins, pecans, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chia seeds (dry ingredients).
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin tray, filling the cups ¾ of the way full.
- Place muffin tray in the center rack and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick tests clean.
Do you love this recipe, too? Sign up for our newsletter to get more recipes just like it (plus smart nutrition and wellness advice) delivered straight to your inbox!