- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coffee
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Put the almonds on a baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Once lightly toasted, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Place chocolate chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment, sprinkle over coffee grounds. Set it in 250 degree oven for 2-4 minutes. As soon as the chocolate has softened, remove it from the oven.
- Using a spatula, spread the chocolate out until about ⅛ thick.
- Sprinkle on toasted almonds, goji berries, chia seeds, and sea salt.
- Slide the chocolate with the parchment onto a cool counter to harden. Let set for one hour or more if needed. You can also let cool in refrigerator.
- Once chocolate has hardened, cut into random shapes with a sharp knife.
- Be sure it’s cooled and hardened completely before storing.