Tina Salvucci

I LOVE to workout. I love to live life actively. I believe in finding activities you enjoy and using those activities to get fit and healthy. One of my favorite places to be is in the gym – Lifting weights is an activity that I have enjoyed since I was 19! It’s safe to say that the gym is one of my happy places.

I have been a fitness and nutrition enthusiast for most of my life. My passion for exercise has led me to try just about every exercise trend out there, including Lagree Fitness, a pilates-based workout on the megaformer. After my first class, I was hooked! Several classes later, I was inspired to become certified to teach the method. I always dreamt of joining the fitness world as a professional, and this certification was just the beginning. After teaching Lagree Fitness for a few years, I fulfilled my desire to train clients in the gym by earning my personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).

I also love learning about nutrition and how food works to help us live longer and stay fit – “You are what you eat!” I believe in eating healthy and clean 85% of the time and consciously indulging during the other 15%. I attended The Nutrition School, created by renowned dietician Keri Glassman, and became Nutritious Life certified to solidify this passion.

I am a proud wife and mother. I enjoy living life actively with my husband and daughter through activities such as stand-up paddle boarding, golf, hiking, skiing, and bike riding. My mission, “Living to 100,” inspires me to live life to the fullest and I encourage each of my clients to do the same.




Tina Salvucci's Articles