- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons dark chocolate chips
- Combine the oats and almond milk in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through and again after the oats are cooked through.
- Stir the peanut butter into the oats until well combined.
- Top with dark chocolate chips and enjoy!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Your kids want Reese’s Puffs? Serve them this peanut butter-cup inspired oatmeal, instead. It’s filled with protein, fiber, and antioxidants from whole food ingredients (unlike the aforementioned product, which is basically just sugar dressed up as breakfast).