- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger root, minced
- ½ mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ tablespoon cider vinegar
- Splash white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and grill or broil.
2. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and sauté garlic for about 1 minute.
3. Mix in ginger and mango, and cook 3-4 minutes, until mango is tender.
4. Pour in the cider vinegar and white wine.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir in cilantro, and remove from heat.
7. Spoon over the chicken to serve.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Bring a little island flavor into your kitchen (or, better yet, to your summer barbecue) by adding nutrient-packed ingredients like garlic, ginger, mango, and cilantro to your chicken. Fresh, colorful, nutritious.