- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 small clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, slivered
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Mash garlic with salt, using side of chef’s knife.
2. Transfer to small bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, oil, and honey; whisk to blend.
4. Stir in scallions and mint and season with pepper.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Looking for a healthy way to spice up your favorite fish? This vinaigrette is the perfect go-to! It provides a fantastic balance of flavor and is so easy to make. The fresh mint adds a surprising amount of pungent flavor, while the honey gives it a slightly sweet touch. The olive oil offers a base that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats your body needs), just like the fish you’ll be eating it with! Finish off with scallions to add a bit of fiber, vitamin C for a healthy immune system, and great oniony crunch. Make a big batch. You’ll be using this often!