- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup broccoli rabe
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil
- Whole grain wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- Chop broccoli rabe into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pan over medium/low heat.
- Place tortilla in pan, layer broccoli rabe, corn, black beans, onion, and cheddar cheese on one side.
- Fold other half and cook, flipping halfway until both sides are light golden brown and cheese is melted.