- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup broccoli rabe
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil
- 1 Whole grain wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- Chop broccoli rabe into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pan over medium/low heat.
- Place tortilla in pan, layer broccoli rabe, corn, black beans, onion, and cheddar cheese on one side.
- Fold other half and cook, flipping halfway until both sides are light golden brown and cheese is melted.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Who doesn’t love a cheesy quesadilla? This one layers nutrient-dense broccoli rabe (fiber! vitamins!) into the protein-packed cheese and black beans—and holds it all together with a tortilla made with whole grains instead of white flour.