- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- 4 beets, greens removed
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place each beet on a separate square of tinfoil and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon balsamic before wrapping up and placing them onto a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into oven and allow beets to roast for 40 minutes.
- When the beets are fork tender, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before using a paper towel to wipe away the outside skin of each beet.
- Cut beets into large cubes and set aside.
- In a clean, small mixing bowl, add goat cheese, orange zest, and tarragon, and use a fork to mix until well combined.
- Top beets with a sprinkle of goat cheese. Enjoy!