- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ounces low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- Apple, peeled and cut into small "sticks"
1. Mix yogurt with peanut butter until smooth.
2. Peel apples and cut apples into thin “fries.”
3. Dip fries into yogurt dip.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
It takes just three ingredients and five minutes of prep, to satisfy your sweet tooth, curb your hunger and deliver your hot bod with a ton of nutrients. The probiotics in yogurt not only aid in digestion and boost immune support, but yogurt is also known to be an effective weight loss tool. Natural peanut butter, aside from being delicious, has niacin, a member of the B vitamin family known to promote cell turnover — you want new cells and cell repletion because it means your biological systems can work more effectively. The apple sticks provide fiber to keep you full as well as antioxidants…two benefits that deep fat fried potatoes could never offer us! The crunchiness of the apple sticks paired with the creaminess of the peanut butter/yogurt combination makes this snack impossible to resist, so dig in!