- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 slice Dave's Killer 21 Whole Grains & Seeds bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons arugula pesto
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 cup arugula leaves, packed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 5 slices cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- few slices red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 wedge fresh lemon
- sprinkle fleur de sel
1. Make the pesto. Place the arugula, pine nuts, garlic, arugula, parmesan and avocado oil in a blender and blend into a paste, about a minute.
2. Spread the pesto on the toast.
3. Layer the cucumber slices and salmon over the pesto and top with a thin layer of the red onion. Add a sprinkle of flour de del and serve with a lemon wedge.