- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- Roasted vegetables: butternut squash, brussels sprouts, tomatoes (any vegetables will do)
- 2 ounces protein: turkey or ham (any leftovers will do)
- Fresh herbs: tarragon, sage, thyme (whatever you have on hand)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After you have beaten the eggs with herbs, transfer your mixture to a skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes then mix in your roasted vegetables and protein.
- Transfer from stove top to oven (350 degrees).
- Bake the frittata for another 10 minutes until the eggs are no longer runny. Top with more fresh herbs and enjoy!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
A frittata is just a fancy name for a messy omelet, and there’s no strict recipe, so you don’t have to get caught up in nitty gritty cooking techniques. Just add whichever roasted or fresh veggies you have in the fridge and some lean protein, and you’ll have a balanced, satisfying meal that works for breakfast but is also hearty enough for a quick lunch or dinner.