- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Coconut Oil
- 1 package zucchini noodles (or 3-4 zucchini, spiralized)
- Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled and grated
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 6 ounces wild halibut
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Lightly coat a medium pan with coconut oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini noodles, curry paste, garlic, and ginger. Cook until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Season to taste with aminos.
- Heat another pan lightly coated with coconut oil over medium-high heat. Place fish skin-side down. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Turn broiler on in oven.
- Cook for 7 minutes and then transfer to oven. Broil for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through. (Cook time will depend on thickness of fish).
- Add scallions and cilantro to noodles and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a plate, top with fish, and serve.
Recipe By Tatiana Boncompagni, NLC