The Nutritious Life Studio Sample Schedule
Below is a suggested semester schedule. This is a go-at-your-own-pace program, so there is no pressure to follow it exactly. Not everybody will be able to start on the first day of class, and that’s okay!
Vacations happen, sick kids happen, appointments happen, life happens. We get it.
This is the schedule WE will be following – one lesson per week – but please feel free to to go faster than us or slower than us. It’s totally up to you.
We hope you can make all of the live chats, but in case the timing is bad for you, we’ll always email you the replay, too.
Though specific dates and times for chats can change each class, here’s an idea of what our 13-part program looks like:
- CLASS BEGINS
- Week 1: Lesson 1
- Week 1: (Monday, 10am PST / 1pm EST) LIVE WELCOME CHAT
- Week 2: Lesson 2
- Week 3: Lesson 3
- Week 4: Lesson 4
- Week 4: (Thursday, 12pm PST/ 3pm EST) LIVE CHAT: Cravings and Emotional Eating (This is a huge topic and something that almost every client struggles with in one way or another and this is why we devote an entire lesson AND an entire live chat to it. You won’t want to miss this one!)
- Week 5: Lesson 5
- Week 6: Lesson 6
- Week 7: Lesson 7
- Week 7: (Wednesday, 10am PST / 1pm EST) LIVE CHAT: Q + A with Keri! (This is your chance to chat in real time directly with Keri on the private TNS Facebook Group page and ask her anything you want!)
- Week 8: Lesson 8
- Week 9: Lesson 9
- Week 10: Lesson 10
- Week 11: Lesson 11
- Week 11: (Wednesday, 9am PST / 12pm EST) LIVE CHAT: Mock Session! Yep, Keri and someone from the TNS Team will do a mock session, so you can see exactly how Keri works with clients!
- Week 12: Lesson 12
- Week 12: (Thursday, 12pm PST / 3pm EST) LIVE CHAT: The Big 5 Questions and Graduation (Keri will go through 5 of the most common questions she gets from clients and students, and teaches you how to handle them; and then we celebrate all of you for being Nutritious Life Certified!!!!)
- Week 13 and beyond: Bonus lessons and lifetime access to TNS material