You should consult your physician or other health care professional before beginning this or any other diet or fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. Do not start this or any other diet or fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
You shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired. You agree not to attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
1.3 You may not shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
1.4 All Site Content and all materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data appearing on the Website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
- Infringement Notice
2.1 We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email at the following address: email@example.com.
2.2 In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
3. Errors and Inaccuracies
3.1 We strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the Website. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. The Website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability of products or the events we promote, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
3.2 You acknowledge that the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors and look of products offered on the Website.
3.3 If YOU BELIEVE THAT a product offered by US is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it TO US FOR A REFUND.
4.1 Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Website or any portion of it.
4.3 The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- External Sites and Resources
We are not responsible for the availability of any websites owned or controlled by third-parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such third-party external sites or resources.
- Orders, Price and Resale
Nothing on the Website constitutes a binding offer to sell products described on the Website or to make such products available in your area. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Because our products are digital, they are considered “used” after download or opening. Therefore, we have a no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with our products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy any issues you may have.
- Online Services
7.1 The Website contains or may in the future contain various interactive portions, such as a user forum, message board, blog, or other types of interactive features that allow users and others to post content on our Website (“Online Services”). We have no obligation to actively monitor the Online Services, but we reserve the right to do so. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user comments or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user and/or written and uploaded by others. User comments and other content posted or uploaded by a user and/or others (“Third Party Content”) express the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post Third Party Content, for any reason whatsoever.
7.2 If you believe that any Third Party Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
7.3 By using this Website, you agree that:
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message (“flooding”) or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
7.4 Third Party Content becomes public information. You should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other Users in return.
7.5 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you or not.
7.6 If you submit any Third Party Content to this Website, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the Third Party Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
7.7 If you choose to communicate or meet with other users of the Website, you are doing so at your own risk. We do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. You acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Website.
7.8 This Website is meant for users 18 years old and over. We will not knowingly allow any user less than 18 years of age to submit any Third Party Content to our Website.
- No Medical Advice
NEITHER Information provided on this website NOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED” constitutes, and is not intended to constitute, the provision or practice of medical or professional health care advice or services. All data, information, ADVICE, text, graphics, links and other material on the website is provided as a convenience to you for your general informational and educational purposes only. NEITHER INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE NOR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED” ARE INTENDED TO AUGMENT OTHER SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND DILIGENCE.
NEITHER INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE NOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED” ARE INTENDED to serve as clinical or medical advice, nor ARE THEY intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or symptom. You should consult with your physician, mental health professional, or other qualified healthcare provider regarding any specific questions you may have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on any information contained in this website or any other websites linked to or from this website AND/OR FROM ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED”.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED” IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND DOES NOT COVER ALL CONDITIONS OR THEIR TREATMENT. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CARE RELATED QUESTIONS, CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN, MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY, OR CONTACT YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICES IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN, MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE RELATED QUESTIONS, OR BEFORE EMBARKING ON A NEW NUTRITION PROGRAM.
10.1 WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED”, AND/OR THE SUCCESS USERS WILL HAVE AS A RESULT OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS SOLD THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “NUTRITIOUS LIFE CERTIFIED” AND/OR THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
10.2 WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
- Limitations on Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED. THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY CAUSED BY ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, HUMAN ACTION OR INACTION OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS IN COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
- CHOICE OF LAW, BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE.
- By visiting the Website or using the Services, you agree that, except as otherwise specified herein, the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between us or any of our affiliates regarding your visit and use of the Website and Services.
- We and you agree that in the event of any dispute, the party wishing to address the dispute must contact the other party in writing, including by e-mail, and advise the other party of the dispute in reasonable detail as well as informing the other party of the remedy being sought. We may send you notices via the email address or physical address you provide to us, and all notices to us shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The parties shall then make a good faith effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution. In the event that the dispute is not resolved through this procedure, the party raising the dispute may proceed to mandatory arbitration as set forth below.
- Should the informal process set forth in the preceding subparagraph fail to resolve any dispute between us, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. WE AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend our or your respective rights, except that matters may be instead taken to small claims court. Except as set forth in these Terms any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, including with respect to the interpretation of any provision of these Terms or other agreements between you and us, or concerning the performance or obligations of you and us, shall be resolved by mandatory and binding arbitration submitted to JAMS (formerly known as Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc.) at the request of either us or you and the parties’ rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a judge or jury, pursuant to the following conditions:
- Place of Arbitration Hearings. Unless you elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone or written submission, an in-person arbitration hearing will be conducted at a JAMS facility in the area of your hometown or at a JAMS facility in Boise, Idaho.
- Selection of Arbitrator shall be made pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures or JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures, depending on the amount of the claim as specified herein.
- Conduct of Arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator under JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. For claims exceeding $5,000.00, the arbitration shall be conducted under JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures Subject to the applicable JAMS procedure, the arbitrator shall allow reasonable discovery in the forms permitted by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, to the extent consistent with the purpose of the arbitration. The arbitrator(s) shall have no power or authority to amend or disregard any provision of this section or any other provision of these Terms of Service, except as necessary to comply with JAMS’ Policy on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness. The arbitration hearing shall be commenced promptly and conducted expeditiously. If more than one day is necessary, the arbitration hearing shall be conducted on consecutive days unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
- Findings and Conclusions. The arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties a written statement stating the disposition of each claim, as well as a concise statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Costs and Fees. You will be subject to a filing fee, of no more than $250 or as otherwise set by JAMS, to initiate the arbitration. To the extent permitted by JAMS procedures and the law of Your state, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and the administrative fees of arbitration. We will remain responsible for our share of costs, expenses and fees plus any costs, expenses and fees required under JAMS procedures or state law.
- Litigation. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Terms. Either party also may, without waiving any remedy under these Terms, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim or provisional relief that is necessary to protect the rights or property of that party, pending the establishment of the arbitral tribunal (or pending the arbitral tribunal’s determination of the merits of the controversy).
- The parties also agree that either party may bring suit in a court, located in Boise, Idaho to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. This provision applies to any litigation brought under Paragraph 4 hereof.
- Other. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Terms. Both you and we expressly waive any ability to maintain any class action proceedings in any forum.
- Class-Action Waiver
Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
- Investigations of Violations of These Terms
- State Specific Notices
A. Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or by email at email@example.com. In California, consumers shall not be required to pay the fees and costs of arbitration incurred by us if the consumer does not prevail in the arbitration (see Paragraph 13 above).
B. Notice For New Jersey Users
Any disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnification or damages provisions contained herein shall apply to New Jersey residents or New Jersey transactions only to the extent permitted by New Jersey law or New Jersey public policy.
17.3 To understand our privacy practices, please review our Privacy Statement which governs your visit to this Site, and which is hereby incorporated by reference into these terms.
- Contact Information
You may send us notices or communicate with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. When you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. You acknowledge that communications by email are not considered confidential communications. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email.
DATE LAST MODIFIED October 16, 2020