Nutritious Life is Hiring!
We have a growing team of dedicated employees who are passionate about all things health and wellness and know how to get. things. done. We get excited when we cut open an avocado at the perfect moment, and we’ve never met a glass of rose we didn’t like. Do you think we’d be a good fit for one another? We want to hear from you! See below for our current openings:
- Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Nutritious Life is seeking a passionate Social Media Manager based in NYC (a must) with a knack for creating content that will grab attention and create loyal viewers across all channels, and especially on social. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and feel totally comfortable creating content, including videos, quickly and efficiently from start to finish – from conceptualizing to putting on the finishing touches with text, animations, and graphics. Part creator, part copywriter, part art director, part video editor, part analyst, you’re the hands-on digital media guru who gets it done. You can strategically create and distribute content across all social media channels, and engage with our communities. You bring our brand to life, you ooze passion for health and wellness, you engage followers, and you tell stories to grow an audience.
You get the technical stuff (like content and editing best practices) and the non-technical stuff (like people and what motivates and engages them).
As for creating original content, you have more ideas than you know what to do with, and everything you do has purpose. You’re a strategic thinker, a creative visionary, a friendly communicator, and a do-what-it-takes executor.
You’ll create impactful social and digital campaigns across all channels from on-location to at-the-office to events to re-imagining existing footage, all while working closely with the entire Nutritious Life team.
- Leading the charge for all content, including video, across our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Podcast, Pinterest, etc.
- Working alongside various members of the Nutritious Life team to create and execute video and still social content
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience, and producing content to match
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Performing all pre- and post- production duties, and build a streamlined and comprehensive plan for social
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, and other on-screen text into a post or video
- Delivering projects within specified time frames, with the ability to move quickly and be nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Keeping files, workflows, and production suite organized
- Reviewing data reports, monitoring benchmarks, and creating/maintaining best practices
- Meeting clear objectives through a social media plan focusing on brand building, growth, revenue, and community engagement and involvement
- Meeting clear objectives based on content creation volume, and assisting with clear objectives based on audience acquisition
- Identifying influencers and cultivating brand ambassadors, to convert to community members
- Monitoring, listening to, responding to, asking questions of, and engaging audiences to cultivate organic engagement
- Identifying opportunities for cross-promotions
- This is a full-time position based in NYC (required – no remote candidates will be considered)
- Ideal candidate lives and breathes social media. You should keep up-to-date with all social media innovations and bring great social content ideas to the table
- Passion, talent and experience as a copywriter, photographer, and videographer, both from a technical and creative perspective, and a hunger to always be up-to-date on the latest trends and resources available for use in the social media space
- Ability to be independent and self-motivated, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly detailed and planning oriented with exceptional follow-through and initiative
- Able to adapt on the fly in any environment and overcome unforeseen obstacles such as sound issues, weather, lighting, space, etc.
- Have an always-camera/social-ready attitude so you’re ready to execute when an idea or opportunity strikes
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.), and best use cases
- Exhibit the ability to be both analytical and creative
- Understanding of and deep interest in creating stories in the wellness space
- Understanding of the wellness industry and how to tap into new markets, grow and engage followers, and create buzz and community
- Strong grammar, communication, social language, problem solving, and editing skills
- Ability to see projects through from inception to completion
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Inspirational and visionary with the self-drive to maintain and improve creative standards
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Agency or social media experience a plus
To apply, please email email@example.com with subject line “Social Media Manager”, put your cover letter, including links to your personal and/or business social channels you’ve managed, in the body of the email, and attach your resume as a pdf.