- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- Sea Salt
- Chili Powder
- 2 slices jalapeno
- 1 slice lime
- 1 wedge grapefruit
- Add fresh lime juice, grapefruit juice, tequila, and ice into a shaker, and shake until cold.
- Rim a rocks glass with a mixture of sea salt and chili powder.
- Put the sliced jalapeno into the rocks glass and muddle.
- Add ice, and pour the shaken mixture over the ice and jalapeno.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and grapefruit, and serve!