- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Life's Abundance Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to blender. (You can get Life’s Abundance Protein Powder here.)
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
Smoothies can be seasonal, too. Tap fall and winter flavors like warming cinnamon with this blend while benefiting from nutrients in squash like vitamins A, C, and K, fiber, and carotenoids.