- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ounces fresh or frozen salmon
- 1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup steamed spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat broiler.Spread the top of the salmon with mustard and sprinkle with soy sauce.
2. Place in a baking pan (sprayed with liberally with cooking spray) and broil for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. While the salmon is cooking, steam the spinach over a little bit of water.
4. Top salmon with spinach.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
You’ll adore this recipe for the delicious factor, but beneath the delicious flavors of this dish lies countless health benefits. This easy-prep recipe packs in protein, healthy fat, fiber, and phytonutrients! We love salmon not only for its protein content and weight management benefits, but also for its ability to reduce inflammation, calm the skin, and make it glow. Its ferocious omega-3 content reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and improves mental and visual function. Who doesn’t need that? Contributing even more nutritional balance to this recipe is the spinach, with its own anti-inflammatory/antioxidant benefits. Just 15 minutes of prep and look at all the healthy love you’ll be giving your body!