- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ large onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
1. In large skillet, heat oil and sauté chicken pieces until no longer pink and juices run clear.
2. Remove and put on plate.
3. Peel onion layers apart and sauté in same skillet over low heat until translucent.
4. Add chicken pieces, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, and oregano and cook for 5 more minutes.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
This one is simple and classic, meaning it will appeal to nearly everyone. It includes heart-healthy olive oil and the single most antioxidant-rich spice, oregano. Leave the salt shaker in the cabinet—you won’t need it.