- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn, defrosted
- 2 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes (with liquid)
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- To the pan, add onion, bell peppers, cumin and chili powder.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add kidney beans, garbanzo beans, black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce to medium-low heat, and allow to simmer for 45 minutes. Serve warm.